I believe every woman wants to be productive. We all want to make the most out of our days and accomplish the tasks on our to-do lists. Each one of us wants to feel relieved at the end of the day because our efforts proved to be beneficial. The Proverbs 31 woman provides us with a solid example of how to live a productive life. However, studying the Proverbs 31 woman can be a little intimidating. It appears as though she completely had it all together!
Let's not put that kind of pressure on ourselves. Instead, let's grab hold of the productive characteristics that she displayed and apply them to our lives where we can. Here are 10 productive characteristics of the Proverbs 31 woman:
1. Creative- She was able to create with the things that she found. (Proverbs 31:13)
2. Cautious- She carefully selected and brought necessities into her home. (Proverbs 31:14)
3. Prepared- She got up early, prepared, and planned for her day. (Proverbs 31:15, 21)
4. Decisive- She researched possibilities, made a decision, and then took action. (Proverbs 31:16)
5. Persistent- She was a hard worker in all she did. (Proverbs 31:17)
6. Profitable- She worked tirelessly into the night completing her projects. (Proverbs 31:18)
7. Giver- She willingly helped those in need. (Proverbs 31:20)
8. Resourceful- She used her resources to earn money. (Proverbs 31:24)
9. Confident- She laughed with no fear of the future. (Proverbs 31:25)
10. Attentive- She carefully watched over everything assigned to her. (Proverbs 31:27)
I bet you are able to see many of these characteristics in your own life. If not, you can certainly choose a few and begin working toward them right away. Productivity is in your very near future. Let Him heal your soul!
Will you share this post with someone today?
Your Sister in Christ,
Prayer: Heavenly Father, I want each of my days to be filled with productivity. Help me to apply these 10 productive characteristics to my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.