5 Ways to Navigate the New Year
Did you make a New Year's Resolution this year? If so, how's it going so far? Are you still focused and determined to see your resolution come to pass, or are you beginning to feel a little discouraged? It can be so hard to stay on track, at times, even with the best intentions! I want to encourage you today! You can do this! You will accomplish that goal.
God wants you to have a great year too. I truly believe that God loves it when we set goals, and accomplish them for His glory. He's rooting for you! John 16:13(NLT) says When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future. Holy Spirit is your teacher, He's your guide, and He is waiting for you to ask for His help. So go ahead, focus in on that goal, ask Holy Spirit to help you and then, take a look at these 5 ways to navigate the new year:
1. Pray- Take all of your hopes, dreams, and aspirations, for this year, to God in prayer. Spend time with Him to ensure that what you are praying for is actually His Will for your life. Pray consistently, and give Him time to answer. You may be surprised at what He reveals to you.
2. Plan- During your prayer time with the Father, He will help you begin to make a plan. Take the time to really think it through and write out what needs to happen to accomplish your goal. Create some attainable step-by-step actions.
3. Pursue- Once you've planned, take some action! You must do something to begin building momentum. Get started with step one. Even if you feel uncomfortable, even if it seems unrealistic, just get started. Be determined to go after it, and make it happen THIS year!
4. Problem Solve- Whenever you have a great plan, and you start to really get stuff done, things always pop up to get in the way! Prepare yourself to solve the problems as they occur, and then keep on moving!
5. Produce- As you begin to really put these four things in motion, you will see that you are starting to produce great results! You will see your dreams come true, your goals be accomplished, and the makings of a very successful year.
Before you know it, what is now a very, distant goal will soon be a reality. Let Him heal your soul!
Feel free to share this post with someone who needs a little encouragement today!
Your Sister in Christ,
Prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank you for the Holy Spirit who will help me navigate this year. I will be sure to consult Him at every turn, so that I can be successful and accomplish my goals. Thank you for loving me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.